Buckle up, CBC week is just around the corner. For those of you coming to Nashville, we need to see your faces, shake your hands…. perhaps have some beers.
Where can you find us? Bookmark this blog to know what’s up while you’re in Music City.
Saturday, May 6
- Noon to 5 p.m. – Funk Fest 2023
- We’ll be pouring beers made with our FerMENTORS series cultures as well as the release of the Octatonic Collaboration with Yazoo/Embrace The Funk, Russian River, Allagash, Jester King, Green Bench, River Bend Malt and River Drive Cooperage!
Sunday, May 7
- 1-3 p.m. – Malt, Hop, and Microbe Panel Discussion – hosted by Living Waters Brewing
- 7-10 p.m. – Bootleg Biology and Riverbend Malt House present The Southern Lager Invitational – hosted by Harding House Brewing
- We’ve collaborated with brewers across the south to produce truly Southern lagers made with Southern ingredients. This is the event we have poured the most into for CBC and it will not disappoint. Free glassware, free beer, what more do you need? Bring your CBC badge to get in!
Monday, May 8
- All Day – Wild Seasons – Harding House Brewing
- Sample mixed culture beers brewed by Harding House with wild-captured yeasts isolated by us!
- All Day -Fruit Scootin’ Boogie Collab w/ New Heights & East Nashville Beer Works Release feat. Sour Weapon L– New Heights Brewing
- 12 – 2 p.m. – Open Lab Hours – Bootleg Biology
- Come by Bootleg Biology to see our operation, chat yeast and take part in the ever-important sensory tasting of our cultures.
- 3 – 6 p.m. – Tennessee Grain Happy Hour – Tennfold Brewing
- Featuring a collab beer made with ARL!
- 5 – 9 p.m. – Friends of East Nashville Beer Works Collab Event – East Nashville Beer Works
- Try our saison collab with ENBW & Dual Citizen
- 7 – 11 p.m. – Living Waters and Friends – No Quarter Pinball
- Collabs with Living Waters Brewing: DSSOLVR, Wooden Robot, Blackberry Farm, Barrique Barrels & Blending, and Magnanimous Brewing.
Tuesday, May 9
- All Day – World Under Glass Cold IPA Release feat. Franconian Keller Lager (FKL) – New Heights Brewing
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. – Open Lab Hours – Bootleg Biology
- 4 – 6 p.m. – BKS Artisan Ales/Good Word Brewing/Bootleg Biology “Bad Tenant” Release – 51 North Taproom
- Meet the brewers and enjoy happy hour pricing on our collab with BKS and Good Word! Bad Tenant is a modern take on an English Pale Ale, and BKS and Good Word
- Bad Tenant – 3.9% – Modern English Pale Ale – Collab with Bootleg Biology and BKS Artisan Ales
- Coastline Pils – 5% – Dry Hopped Pilsner. Collaboration with Heater Allen
- Stověžatá – 5.3% – Czech Pale Lager. Collaboration with Cohesion
- Clouds – 8.2% – Double IPA – Our hazy DIPA that predominantly features Citra, El Dorado, Simcoe and a subtle touch of Mosaic hops. GABF 2021 Silver Medal Winner.
- Rockhill & Locust – 4% – English Mild Ale – This sessionable (4% abv), yet characterful, beer recently brought home a gold medal at this year’s @greatamericanbeerfestival competition.
- 5 – 8 p.m. – Spot Yeast Happy Hour – Fait La Force Brewing
- Beers from our friends made with Spot Yeast! Taps from Fait La Force, 2nd Shift Brewing, Trophy Brewing, Alliance Brewing, and E9.
Wednesday, May 10
- All Day – American Wheat and Citra & Cashmere DIPA Beer Release feat Spot Yeast Voss – Crazy Gnome
- 8pm to Whenever – Super Secret CBC After Party w/ Fait La Force and Beer Marketeers – Dino’s!
And lastly, we have an exciting announcement for CBC week, which you’ll be able to learn about at any of our events. We will update our BLOG here with new information, new collabs or new events that drop ahead of CBC. See you soon!