Catalog: BBXBEFARM – Belgian Farmhouse Blend *BETA*
- Type: Yeast & Lactic Acid Bacteria blend. Saccharomyces, Brettanomyces, and Lactobacillus cultures.
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 5 gallons of 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 92%-98%
- Estimated Final pH: 3.2-3.5 (unhopped), 3.8-4.0 (hopped)
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Belgian Spice, Funky, Sour (unhopped); varies batch-to-batch
- Flocculation: Low to medium; Higher with prolonged aging
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 65F-75F (18C-24C)
Product Category: Bootleg BETA
This culture is part of our Bootleg BETA program. We have done limited testing and are not ready to officially release this culture. So let us know what you think! If it’s awesome…or you hate it..leave a comment on the product page. If you like it, we might rerelease this Bootleg BETA culture officially.