BBENG1 – Classic English
Availability: Limited, Bootleg Classic.
Source: English brewery known for pub-style ales
Classic English produces soft, juicy, and tropical fruit flavors when fermenting beers made with citrusy hops. This culture has become the de facto standard for making hazy New England-style IPAs in addition to the Classic New England culture. Ideal for fermenting Milkshake IPA, Brut IPA and other IPA sub-styles.
Traditionally used for making ester-driven Porters, Stouts, Pale Ales, Bitters, and most English-style ales.
🚀🚀🚀 This homebrew culture qualifies for FAST Flat Rate Shipping (2 Day Air) with NO order minimum!
Please note that temperatures may vary wildly during shipment and after delivery. We highly recommend shipping to a person/location that can immediately refrigerate the culture once delivered.
Before ordering, please read Bootleg Biology’s homebrew culture shipping policy. By ordering cultures, you are agreeing to this policy. Thank you!
Commercial Brewers: Please visit our Commercial Pitches page to order 1 to 30BBL sized pitches.
Out of stock
Catalog: BBENG1 – Classic English
- Type: Ale Yeast; Saccharomyces cerevisiae (non-STA1)
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 5 gallons of 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 72-76%
- Estimated Final pH: 4.2.-4.3
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: English ester driven, juicy, tropical
- Flocculation: Low
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 64F-72F (18C-22C)
* Performance information subject to change due to ongoing testing.
Product Category: Bootleg Classic
This culture is part of our Bootleg Classic program, traditional cultures that have stood the test of time.
|Dimensions||5 × .5 × 8 in|