Catalog: BBUSA2 – Classic New England
- Type: Ale Yeast; Saccharomyces cerevisiae (non-STA1)
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 5 gallons of 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 78-88%;
- Estimated Final pH: 4.3-4.6
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Citrusy, Fruity, Nutty
- Flocculation: Low
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 64F-72F (18C-22C)
* Performance information subject to change due to ongoing testing.
Product Category: Bootleg Classic
This culture is part of our Bootleg Classic program, traditional cultures that have stood the test of time.