Catalog: BBCUL – Czech Unpasteurized Lager *BETA*
- Type: Saccharomyces pastorianus monoculture
- Pitching Rate: 5 GALLON BATCHES SHOULD BE MADE WITH AT LEAST A 500ML STARTER OR TWO HOMEBREW PACKS OF CUL WHEN FERMENTING AT LAGER TEMPERATURES. Directly pitchable into 2.5 gallons of 1.050 or lower wort at lager temperatures.
- Estimated Attenuation: 77%-83%
- Estimated Final pH: 4.3-4.5
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Bready, sweet Pilsner aroma, low diacetyl
- Flocculation: Low to medium; Higher with prolonged aging
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: Lager Range: 50F-55F (10C-13C)
Product Category: Bootleg BETA
This culture is part of our Bootleg BETA program. We have done limited testing and are not ready to officially release this culture. So let us know what you think! If it’s awesome…or you hate it..leave a comment on the product page. If you like it, we might rerelease this Bootleg BETA culture officially.