Double NEEPAH w/ MODEN – Commercial Pitch
$120.00 – $795.00
BBXDNPA2 – Double NEEPAH™ w/ MODEN
Commercial Pitch Sizes Available: 1BBL, 2BBL, 5BBL, 10BBL, 15BBL, 30BBL
Source: Original blend of yeast isolated from Norwegian kveik. Now with MODEN!
The perfect culture for producing juicy New England-style IPAs and Pale Ales, but in a few days!
We dropped in a dose of MODEN into our original Double NEEPAH, and the speed results are intense. MODEN has supercharged a blend that was already popping with citrus fruit, and somehow it now even ferments faster and handles higher gravities.
The balanced flavor profile of this yeast blend will accentuate beers using citrus-forward hops, but versatile and subtle enough that it’ll work well in most beer styles without clashing. Double NEEPAH w/ MODEN is the ideal tool for beers when high OG tolerance or speed are needed.
Ferment your beer hot (85F-98F/29C-37C) and knock out a flavorful beer in two to three days without off-flavors.
Able to ferment well in low pH beers (3.2-3.5pH) and high-gravity worts (~1.080).
This is an original yeast blend only available from Bootleg Biology.
Please note that temperatures may very wildly during shipment and after delivery. We highly recommend shipping to a person/location that can immediately refrigerate the culture once delivered.
Before ordering, please read Bootleg Biology’s Culture Ordering & Shipping Policy. By ordering cultures, you are agreeing to this policy. Thank you!
Catalog: BBXDNPA2 – Double NEEPAH™
- Type: Blend of Saccharomyces yeast cultures (non-STA1)
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 1.065 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 70-85%; attenuation will increase with higher fermentation temps
- Estimated Final pH: 4.4-4.6
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Citrus-forward, Hop Aroma and Flavor Accentuating
- Flocculation: Medium
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 75F-98F (24C-37C); colder temperatures may result in higher final gravities or early flocculation/stalling. Pitch and Ferment at 85F (30C) or higher for quickest fermentation time
* Performance information subject to change due to ongoing testing.
Product Category: Dusty Bottoms Collection™
The Dusty Bottoms Collection™ is our ode to unique and hard to find cultures sourced from commercial fermentations. As much as we love local yeast, there are just some flavors and aromas that can’t be reproduced by plucking yeast out of thin air.
Many of these cultures have been used for generations to make some of the most consistently wonderful beverages in the world. Whether it’s brewer’s yeast, Brettanomyces, or Lactobacillus…these aren’t Local Yeast by our definition, but certainly were local at one time.
|Dimensions||8 × .5 × 8 in|
1 BBL, 2 BBL, 5 BBL, 10 BBL, 15 BBL, 30 BBL