Double NEEPAH V2 *BETA*
BBXDNPA2 – Double NEEPAH™ v2 *BETA*
Availability: Limited, Bootleg BETA. This is potentially a one-time only release based on response.
Source: Original blend of yeast isolated from Norwegian kveik. Now with MODEN!
The perfect culture for producing juicy New England-style IPAs and Pale Ales, but in a few days!
We dropped in a dose of MODEN into our original BETA Double NEEPAH, and the speed results are intense. MODEN has supercharged a blend that was already popping with citrus fruit, and somehow it now even ferments faster and handles higher gravities.
The balanced flavor profile of this yeast blend will accentuate beers using citrus-forward hops, but versatile and subtle enough that it’ll work well in most beer styles without clashing. Double NEEPAH v2 is the ideal tool for beers when high OG tolerance or speed are needed.
Ferment your beer hot (85F-98F/29C-37C) and knock out a flavorful beer in two to three days without off-flavors.
Able to ferment well in low pH beers (3.2-3.5pH) and high-gravity worts (~1.080).
This is an original yeast blend only available from Bootleg Biology.
🚀🚀🚀 This homebrew culture qualifies for FAST Flat Rate Shipping (2 Day Air) with NO order minimum!
Please note that temperatures may vary wildly during shipment and after delivery. We highly recommend shipping to a person/location that can immediately refrigerate the culture once delivered.
Before ordering, please read Bootleg Biology’s homebrew culture shipping policy. By ordering cultures, you are agreeing to this policy. Thank you!
Commercial Brewers: Please visit our Commercial Pitches page to order 1 to 30BBL sized pitches.
Out of stock
Catalog: BBXDNPAv2 – Double NEEPAH™ *BETA*
- Type: Blend ofSaccharomyces yeast cultures (non-STA1)
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 5 gallons of 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 70-85%; attenuation will increase with higher fermentation temps
- Estimated Final pH: 4.4-4.6
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Citrus-forward, Hop Aroma and Flavor Accentuating
- Flocculation: Medium
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 75F-98F (24C-37C); colder temperatures may result in higher final gravities or early flocculation/stalling. Pitch and Ferment at 85F (30C) or higher for quickest fermentation time.
* Performance information subject to change due to ongoing testing.
Product Category: Bootleg BETA
This culture is part of our Bootleg BETA program. We have done limited testing and are not ready to officially release this culture. So let us know what you think! If it’s awesome…or you hate it..leave a comment on the product page. If you like it, we might rerelease this Bootleg BETA culture officially.
|Dimensions||5 × .5 × 8 in|