Catalog: BBBELG3 – Dour Saison *BETA*
- Type: Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. diastaticus
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 5 gallons of 1.050 or lower wort at ale temperatures.
- Estimated Attenuation: 74%-79%
- Estimated Final pH: 4.3-4.5
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: High ester production. Earthy/spicy with a dry, slightly peppery/tart finish.
- Flocculation: Medium
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: Lager Range: 70F-84F (21C-29C)
Product Category: Bootleg BETA
This culture is part of our Bootleg BETA program. We have done limited testing and are not ready to officially release this culture. So let us know what you think! If it’s awesome…or you hate it..leave a comment on the product page. If you like it, we might rerelease this Bootleg BETA culture officially.