Catalog: BBXETF – FerMENTORS Embrace The Funk Culture
- Type: Yeast and bacteria blend. Saccharomyces, Brettanomyces and LAB cultures.
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 92%-98%
- Estimated Final pH: 3.2-3.5 (unhopped), 3.8-4.0 (hopped)
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Belgian spice, funky, sour (unhopped); varies batch-to-batch
- Flocculation: Low to medium; Higher with prolonged aging
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 65F-75F (18C-24C)
Product Category: Bootleg FerMENTORS Series
Bootleg Biology is the exclusive producer & distributor of the Embrace The Funk Culture.
The FerMENTORS Series features house yeast and bacteria cultures from our favorite mixed-fermentation breweries. From spontaneous, local terroir to artfully inoculated fermentations, these cultures were carefully curated by the best of the best in wild and sour brewing. Never commercially released before, these unique cultures are the building blocks of world-class beers that you can now recreate in your brewery.