Catalog: BBXBLP – FerMENTORS Black Project Spontaneous Ales Culture
- Type: Yeast & lactic acid bacteria blend.
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 92%-98%
- Estimated Final pH: 3.8-4.0
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Clean saison initial; Funky, sour with aging; varies batch-to-batch
- Flocculation: Low to medium; Higher with prolonged aging
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 65F-75F (18C-24C)
Product Category: Bootleg FerMENTORS Series
Bootleg Biology is the exclusive producer & distributor of the Black Project Spontaneous Ales Culture.
The FerMENTORS Series features house yeast and bacteria cultures from our favorite mixed-fermentation breweries. From spontaneous, local terroir to artfully inoculated fermentations, these cultures were carefully curated by the best of the best in wild and sour brewing. Never commercially released before, these unique cultures are the building blocks of world-class beers that you can now recreate in your brewery.