Catalog: BBFKL – Franconian Keller Lager Yeast
- Type: Lager Yeast; Saccharomyces pastorianus (non-STA1)
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 1.050 or lower wort. Please order at least a pitch size double your batch size or consult our pitch rate calculator.
- Estimated Attenuation: 79-85%
- Estimated Final pH: 4.3-4.5
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Bready, Malt-Forward, Light Sulfur, Noble-tyle Floral, Mineral
- Flocculation: Low-Medium; Higher with prolonged aging
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: Lager Range – 50F-55F (10C-13C)
* Performance information subject to change due to ongoing testing.