Catalog: BB0034A – Funk Weapon™ Series: #1
- Type: Yeast. Brettanomyces bruxellensis variant
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 80%-95%
- Estimated Final pH: 3.9-4.4
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Horse Blanket, Fresh Leather
- Flocculation: Low to Medium
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: Normal Ale Temperatures
* Performance information subject to change due to ongoing testing.
Product Category: Dusty Bottoms Collection™
The Dusty Bottoms Collection™ is our ode to unique and hard to find cultures sourced from commercial fermentations. As much as we love local yeast, there are just some flavors and aromas that can’t be reproduced by plucking yeast out of thin air.
Many of these cultures have been used for generations to make some of the most consistently wonderful beverages in the world. Whether it’s brewer’s yeast, Brettanomyces, or Lactobacillus…these aren’t Local Yeast by our definition, but certainly were local at one time.