Catalog: BBXGROD – Grodziskie Blend *BETA*
- Type: Yeast blend. Saccharomyces cultures
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 5 gallons of 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 81%-90%
- Estimated Final pH: 4.3-4.5
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Bready, pear, sulfur, mild phenols
- Flocculation: Low to medium; Higher with prolonged aging
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 50F-55F (10C-13C)
Product Category: Bootleg BETA
This culture is part of our Bootleg BETA program. We have done limited testing and are not ready to officially release this culture. So let us know what you think! If it’s awesome…or you hate it..leave a comment on the product page. If you like it, we might rerelease this Bootleg BETA culture officially.
Collin McKelvey (verified owner) –
Love this blend. Sourced Grodziskie malt from Sugar Creek Malt and then pressure fermented. East ferment with great attenuation. Left a perfectly balanced and refreshing beer.
Jonathan Lizenby (verified owner) –
Put this into the rotation!! Fermented this yeast under pressure at 65, clean. Won an AHA Silver in the Historical Category with a Piwo Grodziskie. Thanks Bootleg!!