Catalog: BBGER1 – Mustange Kolsch Ale Yeast
- Type: Ale Yeast; Saccharomyces cerevisiae (non-STA1)
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 5 gallons of 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 80-88%
- Estimated Final pH: 4.2.-4.4
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Malty, crisp, lagereque
- Flocculation: Medium
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 60-64F (16C-18C); after primary fermentation is complete, serve young or lager for two to four weeks for additional clarity and crispness
* Performance information subject to change due to ongoing testing.
Product Category: Bootleg Classic
This culture is part of our Bootleg Classic program, traditional cultures that have stood the test of time.
There are no reviews yet.