Catalog: BBXMAD1 – The Mad Fermentationist Saison Blend
- Type: Blend of Saccharomyces, Brettanomyces and Lactobacillus cultures.
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 90-100%
- Estimated Final pH: 3.5-3.8
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Citrus, Pepper, Clove, Cherry, Stone Fruit
- Flocculation: Medium
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 68F to 80F
* Performance information subject to change due to ongoing testing.
Product Category: Bootleg FerMENTORS Series
Bootleg Biology is the exclusive producer & distributor of The Mad Fermentationist Saison Blend, a unique culture blend created by Michael Tonsmeire.
The FerMENTORS Series features house yeast and bacteria cultures from our favorite mixed-fermentation breweries. From spontaneous, local terroir to artfully inoculated fermentations, these cultures were carefully curated by the best of the best in wild and sour brewing. Never commercially released before, these unique cultures are the building blocks of world-class beers that you can now recreate in your brewery.