Catalog: BBGER3 – Wunderbar Hefeweizen Ale Yeast
- Type: Ale Yeast; Saccharomyces cerevisiae (non-STA1)
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 1.050 or lower wort. Please consult our pitch rate calculator for ideal pitch rates.
- Estimated Attenuation: 72-80%
- Estimated Final pH: 4.2.-4.4
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Produces banana and clove esters typical of weissbier.
- Flocculation: Low
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 68F-80F (20C-26C); Ferment in lower range for balanced clove profile and higher range to push banana esters.
* Performance information subject to change due to ongoing testing.
Product Category: Bootleg Classic