BBGER3 – Wunderbar Hefeweizen
Availability: July through October, 2023
Source: Classic Bavarian Brewery
Wunderbar Hefeweizen delivers a truly authentic-tasting weissbier, with a balanced mix of spicy clove and fruity banana esters. Brewers can dial in their preferred flavor profile by fermenting on the cooler end of its range for more clove characteristics and the higher end to push banana flavors.
🚀🚀🚀 This homebrew culture qualifies for FAST Flat Rate Shipping (2 Day Air) with NO order minimum!
Please note that temperatures may vary wildly during shipment and after delivery. We highly recommend shipping to a person/location that can immediately refrigerate the culture once delivered.
Before ordering, please read Bootleg Biology’s homebrew culture shipping policy. By ordering cultures, you are agreeing to this policy. Thank you!
Commercial Brewers: Please visit our Commercial Pitches page to order 1 to 30BBL sized pitches.
In stock (can be backordered)
Catalog: BBGER3 – Wunderbar Hefeweizen Ale Yeast
- Type: Ale Yeast; Saccharomyces cerevisiae (non-STA1)
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 5 gallons of 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 72-80%
- Estimated Final pH: 4.2.-4.4
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Produces banana and clove esters typical of weissbier.
- Flocculation: Low
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 68F-80F (20C-26C); Ferment in lower range for balanced clove profile and higher range to push banana esters.
* Performance information subject to change due to ongoing testing.
Product Category: Bootleg Classic
This culture is part of our Bootleg Classic program, traditional cultures that have stood the test of time.
|Dimensions||5 × .5 × 8 in|